From the Mountains of Montana to the Streets of London

In 2006, I uprooted my life to London for a Masters at RADA and Kings. This was a means to an end, a path to a coveted PhD in Performance Studies back in the States.

Days go by and I'm still here. That PhD gave way to new friends, marriage, two ridiculous cats and a burgeoning career as a solicitor.

Ah well, life is surprising and this blog is just a slice of what it's like as an American expat in London.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cucumber Soup

For the past three days, I've brought my lunch to work - a scrumptious cucmber soup which I adapted from Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. It's ridiculously easy and delicious.

Peel and seed 2 cukes
Blend with 1 C Greek yogurt and 1/2 C water
Chill

When you're ready to eat, simply add 1 clove minced garlic (Fresh garlic is amazing in this), a few pinches of dill and a squirt of lime.

Glorious :)

No comments: